Condominium & Townhome Associations

Whether you're on the board of directors for a condo unit owners association or a member of a townhome association, Iverson Insurance is here to help protect you.

Get The Transparency You Deserve

If you're looking for a reputable and robust insurance and risk management service, Iverson Insurance is the firm you can trust. With access to multiple insurance carriers, we can truly provide a custom insurance plan for not only your association master policy but your unit owners as well.

Apartment Complexes


Condominium Associations

Storage Unit Associations 

Townhome Associations

Rental Properties

Does your agent review the Association's by laws?

Reviewing your association bylaws is key to determining what your master policy is responsible for vs. your unit-owner policies.

Do you know what your Association's Master Policy is Responsible For?

Every Association is set up differently and determining what your master policy is required to cover is crucial to insuring your building accurately. 

Do you know your Associations Wind and Hail Deductible?

Depending on where your association is located you may have a separate building deductible for wind and hail losses. Most times this deductible is a percentage of your replacement cost limit.

Are the members of your Board of Directors protected?

The board of directors is responsible for making decisions on behalf of the association. Protect them and their liability as a board member by making sure your Association has Directors and Officers Liability Coverage. 

Start Your Quote(s) Below:

Click Here to Begin Our Quoting Process

Call Email Claims Payments